In creditable India


The word is 'JUGAAD'

We have an inherent potential to pull off amazing feats at the weirdest of times in the weirdest of places using the weirdest of things.

Coupled motorcyles - we saw this coming since the petrol hike got effected.


Immediate and quick fixes from sheer embarrassment.

There is no such thing like "No place left in the train" for us.
Split Air Cooling at its best.

"If you dont have a seat, create it"

Because calling the plumber to fix the sink is just too mainstream
.
And that's how you increase the longevity of your bike's battery.
If thanda!=coca cola, then coca cola is not coca cola :P

All I need to drive that pump is energy. Ok, Raju, get me my old bike. Somebody's got some stuff to do :P

We do not waste plastic :P


Because, adjusting the hot and cold taps everyday is jsut a pain in the ass.

I am not a dog to stand in the front and hang out my tongue.

Western+Indian isshtyle :P

I needed some juice, and I had the sausage knob and my drill in front of me.

--
Regards :
Vikram Singh Rana
Computer Science Engineer
9983384690

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Generate a Report using Crystal Reports in Visual Studio 2010

SQL Server Database is enabled for Database Mirroring, but the database lacks quorum, and cannot be opened – Error 955

40 Cool Kitchen Gadgets For Food Lovers. I’d Love To Have #14!